Well to all of you who have been asking and wondering if Baby Bloom is here yet. Nope she isn't. She i guess has decided that being in the womb is much more comfortable then coming into this world. Three days until her "DUE DATE" whatever the heck that means. Especially when only 5% of women actually give birth on their due dates. We went to the doctor on Monday and everything was fine as well as I was still at 1 cm which was a bummer!!!!!
God knows when her birthday is going to be I just wish he would give me a clear sign:)
I honestly am scared to go into labor in the middle of the night.....
I thought I was the other night but it just was because I couldn't sleep as I didnt take my Ty PM.
Been sleeping a little better since Brian and I changed sides for the time being. He will be going back to the other side once she is born as I will want to be by the bassinet of course which is on that side.
Well lots going on this week as Brian's bro Eric is in town with his girlfriend Shannon. they should get here sometime today if they aren't here already We are hoping this little one comes so her uncle Eric can meet her before he has to head back to Vegas where he lives. Then Im not sure when he will get to see her.
Grandpa Bloom has decided that he will wait until she is born then come a week or so after which is good so that we can all get settled. I know he is very excited to meet his first Great Grandchild. As well as all the Grandparents who keep Calling:) I know they are on the edge of their seats. We will call when it is happening.
I have had many suggestions from friends to get labor started so we will see. I should get out of this house today and that is my plan to go hang out with my best friend Apryl and her little guy Isaiah to run around town and go to the doctor for his one year check up. I can't believe he is a year. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital holding his little tiny body in our arms.
Wow how time flies...... I can't believe in like Six weeks we will be moving to a whole new place. We are excited yet anxious at what our future holds. Brian has been of course concerned about finances but I believe where the Lord Guide he Provides as Grandpa Bloom always says.
Yes it will be very hard to leave all of our friends who we have developed such close relationships with and it will be hard to leave our family here. But we need to start our own family life. We will meet new friends and continue to have relationships with the old. Come on we have to have someone more then family to visit when we come up:)
Well i should get ready to head to Apryl's I am so sick at looking at these walls... Yesterday I got so bored that I pulled out the super Mario video game and played it for a while. I SUCK!
well talk to you all soon. When I know something you will know something.
Love
Always
Liz
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry she's not here yet! I know how anxious you are to meet her and how uncomfortable you are! I'm praying she makes her appearance soon!
Post a Comment