Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Due Date is here

Well friends the Due date is here and as of 11am right now she has not arrived. From what I heard even if i went in right now I probably wouldn't have her today. Oh well forget that 5%.
I have been having some pretty strong contractions. My friend Apryl described them as pretty bad menstrual cramps and I would agree with a bunch of back pain to go along with it. I have forgotten what they felt like as I lay in bed today....... Well last night we went out to eat with Brian's family as we celebrated Bob's bday at a restaurant called Buca. I will post pics at the end. It was fun. We got to sit at the Popes table which is just a huge round table with a lazy susan in the middle to twirl the food around and it is surrounded by pope parifinala (sp). It was cool I kept myself preoccupided from the contractions by keeping my little nephew Caiden busy so his mom could enjoy most of the evening. We read books we colored. He barely ate and honestly didnt eat much either. then we had this huge wonderful cake.

We have had some pretty bad storms the last few days one rolled through while we were in the restaurant. It sure cooled it down here today though which is nice. No air. Well i should post these pictures and figure out something to eat for lunch.

We are having a big cookout at the Capra's with ALL the FAMILY. I just hope i dont go into labor while we are there. God knows and hopefully he will let me in on it when its time to go to the hospital. well enjoy the pictures. im sure there will be more from today up later
thanks for reading
love
Liz

Brian and I

Bob and his big Cake and Candles:)

Me and Caiden my nephew

Mom and Dad Bob:)

Eric and Shannon
Dad Bob and Tara his oldest Daughter my sister in Law
Grandpa with Caiden and Tara
The brothers Brian Andrew and Eric
Grandpa Bob and Caiden
Caiden spinning the Pope wheel.....

Andrew and his dad Bob

Well that was the fun night we had last night. Looking forward to posting much more about this weekend maybe even a baby arriving:) keep on the look out.
Love to all
Liz

1 comment:

Amanda Pittman said...

Wow Liz! You sound like you are so much more patient than I ever was!! At least it sounds like you are keeping busy and that its cool there.
I bet you are so excited/nervous/anxious/every other feeling you can think of:) Don't worry, you'll know what to do when it happens:)
Keep us updated!