Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Only 10 Days to go

I can't believe there are only 10 days to go.... where has the time gone. I have really been feeling the aches of pregnancy this last week..With just being really sore and my back hurting. Last night our power went out for a good hour or so and I thought I was going to die as it was SO HOT. But praise the Lord it came back on and we were able to sleep well.

Not much as been going on in my life these days since I am done with work. Just been hanging out at home not really feeling like going anywhere.
As we prepare for our move I have been packing some boxes here and there. It will save so much time in the long run. I pray that this move situation just gets all settled soon enough so I can have a peace that it will all just go as planned.

I think I might start on my T-shirt Quilt today. I had started it back a month or two ago and haven't put it together yet. So I think that is what I am going to go do.
Hope you are all doing well.
Please leave us a comment so we know people are actually READING THIS:)
Blessings
Love
Liz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm reading them : )
jess S

Mel said...

It's July 8th, and your day is coming up sooooo soon! im excited for you guys!