We have been doing very well. The Labor and Delivery went well. DRUGS ARE THE ANSWER. when your having a baby that is. I had the epidural and boy I could actually enjoy Labor and not be so wore out over all the pain. Here is the Scoop.
On Sunday night many of you knew we were going in for a planned inductions at 8pm. When we got there and all settled I was still not progressing very far. The nurse came back a while after and told me that they just couldn't start the medication they needed to right now because they were very busy with all the deliveries that happened over the weekend. 10 babies were born over the weekend 5 of which my doctor delivered. Anyways so they said get some rest and we will start the medication process early in the morning. Brian attempted to get some sleep and me and my best friend Apryl stayed up and talked and then tried to rest. I was feeling pretty good as I had rested most of the day but was dealing with contractions on and off.
So about 4am they came in to start the process. The worst was getting the IV put in at that time as they had to call in a specialist in that field. She did a wonderful job but it has to go in a place that just didnt feel the best. Oh the prices we pay to bring a little one into the world.
Well to make a long story short since I know you just are here to see her pics is this.
Labor progressed nicely and she was born at 5:59pm after about 2 hrs of pushing.
She is BEAUTIFUL. but hey i might be a little bias. But everyone agrees with me.
All of Brian's family was there as she entered the World. His mom stayed with us most of the day so it was nice to have her company. The rest of them got there just in time as she had been born only seconds before she arrived. It has been such a blessing to be surrounded by such great people. All of the staff at the hospital just were AMAZING! totally thank you carding them!
Well im gonna post some pics as you wanna see her huh:)
Write more later.
I am finishing this pretty early this morning as Grace has decided to not sleep to much right now
Well the long wait is finally over.
I am proud to present to you
GRACE ELIZABETH BLOOM
Grace right after she was born. She was a little blue but she pinked up right away
Grace getting all warmed up. Getting her tan on
Daddy so proud! First time to hold her
Auntie Apyrl who helped mom out so much!
Those who helped out so much. Chad aka Doogie Barb my Labor Nurse Dr. Freitas the best doctor ever me Proud daddy holding baby Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment