EDIT:
We are still at home. I have just been trying to wait it out. Feeling alright. Contractions are really not that steady right now so no reason to rush to the hospital to be stuck in a bed. We will continue to see how I do. Trying to eat some lunch right now. (11:42)
Well friends i have been up and down since 3AM this morning. I believe Labor has really begun.
Im timing my contractions right now and will call the hospital after an hour or so of doing it.
Baby Bloom may well make her appearance today:) What a great day to be born on her great grandpa's bday.
Keep praying for us.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm praying like MAD! :) Hang in there my friend! :) The Swan's love the Blooms! :)
hey, hope that you and baby bloom made it through healthy and happy! waiting for updates-we'll keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment