She turns four months old next Friday can you believe it.
I have went back to work like i said and I am hoping to start subbing in the next week or so in the school district for Wayne Township. Grace is feeling much better and so am I. Grace is not sleeping through the night anymore so it has been rough on me as I got use to sleeping....
I need to get off this and do some stuff around here while Grace is sleeping.
Drop us a note We miss all of our friends and family and hope that we can see as many of
you over the holiday season
Love
Liz Grace and Brian
2 comments:
She's getting so big! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. Have a great Thanksgiving. Give a grace a kiss from me.
Love
Abby
Grace is growing up so fast! I love all the pictures, such a pretty girl. Can't wait to see you over Christmas. Hope the job is going well. Talk to you soon.
Anita
Post a Comment