Saturday, November 22, 2008

Four Months Old

I can not believe that Friday Grace was four months old. It has just flown by so fast. She is getting so big. Friday she had her four month appointment. Here is her stats
She weighted 14lb 12oz and was 24in long. BIG GIRL! She had to get two shots this time and did pretty good only crying a little bit but man have we experienced the crabbiness of the shots ever since then. She was up and down most of the night and now is finally asleep in her swing not crying which is a good thing. Her newest thing is she is teething so that causes alot of crabbiness as well.
We are so looking forward to the holidays approaching us as we will be in IL for thanksgiving and IL and MN for Christmas time.

Things are going well with both of our jobs and Grace is doing great at Day care. I am officially able to substitute teach in the school systems here in Indiana. I am hoping to get some work the beginning of next week.

No comments: