Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My baby is growing




Can you believe that our baby is six weeks old already. It seems like just yesterday I was dealing with pregnancy whoas. SHe continues to grow each and every day. From the big smiles she give us to well as you can see her length and she is getting some meat on her bones.

I have put together her room and will post more pictures when we get the whole house together. But wanted to show you that she SLEPT IN HER CRIB last night! She is growing so fast.
I have found a doctor off of some recommendations on a website i found. So she has her 2 month appointment scheduled this month. I can't believe she is almost two months.

She has been sleeping anywhere from 4-6 hours at a time during the night. She has hit a growth spurt and wants to eat ALL THE TIME. Which doesn't help me to get the house put together.

I leave you with some more pictures of Grace as she is already crying again.
Love you all

Liz
I love my bed it gives me more room to stretch my arms and legs

Mommy attached my Flutter Bug to my changing table and then to my crib so I can see my friend
I was nice and cozy in my ducky jammies
I like my rainforest playland. I even have hit the kitty to play music a few times when no one is looking. Its pretty funny cause mommy gets all excited and praises me.

Hey how can you resist this cute smile :)
Auntie Abby and uncle Nick before we moved. I miss them!
cousin Madie and Me. We had some fun before I moved. Hope to see you soon Miss you
Here I am asleep in Grandma Capra's arms the last time I saw her before we moved
Here I am with Grandpa Bloom at a picnic. He loves to hold me.
Miss you Grandpa maybe we can see ya on the webcam this weekend
Here I am again so cute.
Grandpa and Grandma Angell came to visit me at my new home this past weekend. I look cute in my red white and blue dress and the bonnet grandma put on me.
Here I am with mom and dad in front of our new home. WE love it.
Here I am with Grandma Angell. Oops I forgot to look at the camera
Here I am with Auntie Apryl and Isaiah before we moved. I miss them too....
My favorite Cousin Caiden and Auntie Tara....

No comments: