She is 22inches long as well. The doctor was so nice and listened to all my concerns which are normal first time mom concerns. The spitting up is still not a big concern as she said many babies do it just some more then others which just means more laundry. Thank the lord for a washer and dryer....
Of course as many of you know what happens at a two month visit...... SHOTS!!!!
while waiting for that nurse to come in she of course fell asleep.... so we had to wake her up so the shot would not be to big of a surprise. my poor little girl had such a high pitch little cry it was cute but i hurt for her. Then of course the rest of the day she was so crabby. She fell asleep on the way home so I decided to go to Once Upon a child to see what deals I could find. Which I found some good things.
She is still a little crabby but she is such a Trouper!
No comments:
Post a Comment