Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So much to do!

well friends and family sorry I haven't updated this lately. I will try and get to it soon. It just has been crazy busy already getting back home and Grace has been pretty crabby these past few days but so much has went on. Ill give you a little update on her.
More pictures and Videos will be up soon as she was dedicated on Sunday.
We will defiantly blog about that.
Well Grace had her 2/3 week visit the one and only time she will meet this doctor.
Her weight is up from 6 12.5 to 7 5 which is great for the time frame.
she is 20 inches long. My baby is growing :)
Well please be patient with me as I have so much to do this week and next.
Pray for us as we transition to our new place in Indianapolis next week.
Talk to you all soon
Love
Liz

No comments: