Monday, August 18, 2008

Lots Going On

well friends the time has come. We are finally at the week of the move. I can't believe it is here already. Today our baby is 4 weeks old. i don't call her a month yet as it is not the 21st.
She will be a month on Thursday. I can't believe that either. WOW
Lots is going on as we finish packing and try to find all the friends and family to help with loading the truck. We are now at Brian's dad and step mom's to live for the week. It is nice to not be surrounded by boxes for a few days. We will have enough of it once we get to our new place.
Grace had her first photoshoot last week and we are going to do some more pictures tomorrow with my best friend Jess. She is amazing
Here is her work......
She is so beautiful when she sleeps. Well i will post some more pictures and stuff as I can but not sure when i will be able to in the next week.
Please be praying for us as we step in faith that this is what the Lord is leading us to go.
I know the plans you have for me! Where the Lord Guides he Provides and we defiantly need him to provide.
Love
Liz Brian and Baby Grace

No comments: