Sunday, March 15, 2009

Long Time No See

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted. I realized it when well I just looked at the blog and hadn't put anything up in a month and no pictures in even longer. Well that is what happens when your a full time working mom.

Grace is growing so much every day. She has such a sweet spirit about her. She loves to talk when she wants to talk and it is not usually when one of her sets of grandparents are on the phoen or webcam. She says DaDa and Hi and all sorts of Grace words :) Moms you know what I mean. She is going to be 8 monthis this coming weekend. That is so hard to believe!

We have been living in Indy for 7 months coming this weekend. That is also hard to believe. Not sure what the future will hold for us here or there. Just keep praying and waiting for guidance.

For those of you who don't know I am starting my own photography Business. It is called Amazing Grace Portraits. I have already done there sessions to get the experience in. I am really excited for what my future will hold. I am mainly word of mouth advertising. So if you are reading this and would be interested in speaking with me about onsite photography and what my prices are just give me a shout out.
My job currently is up in the air in the school district due to some uncontrolable situations. I will probably go back to subbing while I look for another full time job and try to get this business going. Brian continues to work SO HARD at his job. Traveling every day to so many different parts of Indiana.

We are so happy for the nice weather we have had recently and hope it STAYS!
We have been meaning to take Grace to the park or for a walk and hope to do that this week.
Last weekend we went to Ohio to visit with friends and also do their two little boys pictures.
Grace was so cute with both of them. I think she was trying to decide which one she might marry someday :) Pictures will be shown. Grace's visit to Ohio makes her count of states total to 6 at 7 and half months.
Well I will post some pictures hope you enjoy
Love
Liz

Grace on her first playdate with Keeley








Grace admiring her future husband Ben :)











Grace loving her daddy


Baby Blues! Rose bud lips!

1 comment:

Rachel C said...

Sorry your trip to Illinois was cut short. Maybe we can get together next time. Not sure if we'll be in Indy anytime soon because we have to make some trips to Michigan. My favorite aunt is moving to Florida so I'm going up to help her sell stuff off, then another aunt is getting married, then my cousin is having a wedding reception...michigan will probably be the ONLY place we get to go to this summer!

The pics are great! Next time your in town, maybe we can do a photo session if I can fit it in my budget.