Today was my Grandpa Angell's birthday. I hope he had a great day. We talked to him on our webcam and it was good to see both of them. I showed them my new jumpy entertainment center. I really need to get some blogging done from Christmas. I was blessed with so much STUFF!!!!!! I will have to get on mommy to post tons of pictures. STAY TUNED!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA
Today was my Grandpa Angell's birthday. I hope he had a great day. We talked to him on our webcam and it was good to see both of them. I showed them my new jumpy entertainment center. I really need to get some blogging done from Christmas. I was blessed with so much STUFF!!!!!! I will have to get on mommy to post tons of pictures. STAY TUNED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment