Hi friends and family. The Christmas Season is upon us and I just realized that I hadn't posted anything in a while on here so just wanted to do so. WE are all doing well and pretty much back to health as we had a hard time during Thanksgiving and the week after. Brian is working as hard as ever. We took a trip to Chicago with him last week for his work conference. I will post some pictures as soon as I have time to upload them. I have been working at the studio and have picked up a couple subbing days this week which have been enjoyable. I am looking forward to going to see my girlfriend Niki on Friday in ohio to meet her new little one and have her meet Grace. I am also going to take their pictures.
I am really looking forward to being with family in both IL and MN in a week and half.
Please remember to pray for Mom Angell as she will be having gallbladder surgery on Tuesday.
Well this is a short post as I need to get Grace to bed and either drag Brian up or leaving him in the Chair. What a decision :)
Love you all miss you all
Love
Liz
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment