We just finished weds a four day revival service. It was great we had Dr. Michael Benson from Olivet Chaplin preach. It was wonderful. The music was done by our own worship leaders as well as the choir. I am looking forward to getting involved in the choir once Novemeber comes. The next three weeks are going to be busy with family and when I commit to something I want to be there every time. I can't wait to start singing again though and hope to be a minister on worship team and such. Well God has blessed us with some great new friends so ill leave ya with a few pictures of them. More updates to come as Sunday we celebrate the 100th birthday of the Nazarene church. Then we are also going over to our friends Andrea and Nats with the young married couples to hang out sunday night so we are looking forward to that. Times of fellowship with those other then a two month old.
Today I had M.O.P.S group at Indy first. Grace was having a hard morning so she was pretty crabby the whole time. But the lesson was on your idenity. It was also about Journaling which I so need to get back in the habit of doing. One huge burden that we were carrying today was that a lady in our groups son who is six has brain tumors they found out when he was three and have had many things go on in the place several years well Weds he ended back up in the children's hospital here Riley. There are more tumors and he was very weak. Our heart just hurts for this family as they prepare for what could be the worst thing a parent would ever have to do. Today they went home and will be receiving help from hospice. So as you read this I would ask for prayer for the Knight family and especially for Brendon. We believe in the mighty healing of God whether it be on this side of heaven or the other only the Lord knows. By his stripes we are HEALED! thanks for the prayers..
Well I am leaving Grace home with daddy tomorrow morning and going GARAGE SALING!!!!!
I can't wait I hope I find her a seat as she is really wanting to sit up these days.... My girlfriend Amanda is having a sale and its her community wide garage sales so I am getting up early to drive up north to hit them up.
Well take care and COmment please show some love and encouragement to us
Love
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment